National sports school was founded in 2014 and aspired to establish a multi sporting facility with a long term vision to make it as a center of excellence for sports. Currently sports school has a team of 25 plus talented young trainers cum coaching team which has exemplary records of training kids and youth. Sports school has facilities for coaching in Tennis, Football, Cricket, Basketball, Volley ball, Skating, Silambam, Karate, Kabaddi, Athletics(Track & Field) and Cycling. Currently it is training about 300 plus students above 3 years of age.
Our vision is to bring in an exclusive set up for multi sporting training complex with state of art infrastructure and training facilities. Building center of excellence for sports with residential schooling. We focus on fitness and sporting culture among the new generation kids, youth and adult population.
We have geared up with a mission to conduct extensive campaign on fitness and sports activities for thehealthy life for which we are on track to have a multi sporting training complex for kids, youth and adult population with center for excellence. We are in process to provide residential programs with the blend of academic and sports education to the aspiring kids and youth.
2020 -21 Academic Year Special focus Residential Sports School admissions starts from: January 2020
- 10 Acres of multi sports coaching campus with protective fencing
- 25 + renowned, talented and experienced student friendly coaches
- Well framed and structured training infrastructure
- Football ground to fit in different age groups – Grass ground
- Basketball court with optical fiber board and synthetic platform
- Tennis in Clay Court
- Volleyball in Synthetic court
- Kabaddi in rubber flooring
- Cricket net area and warm up sites
- Skating, Silambam and Archery training area
Sports Performance Management System
- 30 Hours per week of personized scheduled coaching, team drill
- Regular practice matches with clubs and schools
- Continuous kids performance monitoring and evaluation
- Regular feedback reporting systems to parents and kids
National Sports School has a tie-up with nearby schools for regular education.
– The Adhyayana International Public School
– Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan Matric Higher Secondary School
– Sri Ragavendra Vidyalaya Matric Higher Secondary School
We have a tie-up with reputed study center and also we have inhouse tutors to support student education.
50 students per batch and the kids above 8 years can join us to pursue their sporting career with a blend of academic focus. We do help the wards to take up various academic streams like Matric, CBSE and National Institute Of Open Schooling systems. We do have an exclusive tie-up for academic programs with the leading schools in Vadavalli and very accessible to our sports school. The admissions are allotted on first come first serve basis.
1. Application Fee: INR 1,180/- (includes 18% GST)
2. Registration Fee (Non Refundable) : INR 10,000/-
3. Caution Deposit Payable at the time of admission (Refundable): INR 10,000/-
4. Coaching Fee: INR 15,000/- per month
(Sports Training and development / Lodging and boarding / Transport facility / Health Care and Fitness)
A. For Matriculation / State Board Stream: INR 40,000/-
B. For CBSE Board stream (up to 10th standard): INR 60,000/-
C. NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling) :
– Up to 9th Standard: INR 40,000/-
– 10th to 12th Standard: INR 60,000/-
The fee structure is an indicative one for the basic facilities at the Sports school facility.
The academic fee mentioned is for the schools we have exclusive tie up for our sports school kids. It is a special offer fee fixed for us.
How to Apply
- Apply Online
- You can get the fillable online application form.
- Pay Rs.1,180 for Application processing fees which includes 18% GST in NSS bank account and fill the transaction details at the end of the form
- Complete the application form clik “Apply Now” button
- After receiving your application we will allocate you the Application ID and will inform you of the interview process.
- Admission commences from 15th April 2019 for the academic year 2019-20.
- Write to us to email@example.com or call us at +91 98432 22248
Your child should be at least 8 years old. Admission is on a first-come-first-served basis and involves a three-step process:
- Application Review & Application ID allotment
- Giving phone call and personal interview scheduling
- Personal interview at the Academy The Academy notifies admission status soon after the interview.
Application Processing Fees: Rs.1,000 + GST (18%)
Please find our Bank account details to pay your application fee through online bank transfer :
Bank Account RTGS Details:
Account Name: VETRIVA SPORTS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED
Account Number: 300611100001185
Bank Name: ANDRA BANK
IFSC Code: ANDB0003006