National Sports School(NSS) strives to create awareness about sports amongst children and youth by providing opportunities and information on available careers in sports. We intend to utilize all available technological instruments and conventional methods to promote sports in today's generation. National Sports Academy has the following aims and objectives:
- To help children pursue sports as a career.
- To create awareness about physical fitness through sports amongst people of all age groups.
- To work on the overall development of a child leading to a complete personality development.
We have a unique approach to accomplish our objectives;
- Incorporating both physical development through a selected sport and mental growth through Yoga and Meditation practices.
- Regularly inviting Sports Personalities to share their experiences with the children and give suggestions making it not only a motivating interaction but also creating an impact on them to follow important guidelines from their own role models.
- Coaching will not only include the 'How to Play' aspect but also the 'Who's Who' of the game, studying game plans of existing teams and their players.
- Watching videos of International games to understand tactics and then learn and improve their own.
- Selecting the best players and giving them advance coaching so that they can represent the club at state and national levels.
- Regularly arranging a parent meet to show the progress of their child.